Monday, August 3, 2009

Birth flowers, birth stones...Ect...?

Why is it that I find several for each month...


Im looking for Feb and May. Ive found Feb flowers to be Violet or Primrose. May floweres to be Lilly of the Valley, Hawthron, Sunflower, Thrush...


And thier colors are Amethyst and Emerald...These are my kids birth months. Im thinking of getting a tattoo of thier flowers..Or two flowers one of each of their stone color...Several sites give me different info..So which do I stick with?

Birth flowers, birth stones...Ect...?
May is Emerald and Lily of the Valley... I'm a May baby... WOOT taurus.
Reply:I would get ...


violet and Lilly of the Valley and on both sides of the flowers I would get their stones. If you're not an artist, have one draw it for you and I think you'll like the way it comes out.



super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment