Monday, August 3, 2009

Names of Summer Flowers?

I need a lot of names of summer flowers


Please only give names that are nice (of summer flowers).


If you have nice names of winter flowers also, please also write them down, but remember to indicate that they are winter flowers. THANK YOU (:

Names of Summer Flowers?
Coreopsis-Heavens Gate-Pink-Ap-Jl


Coreopsis-Sweet Dreams-White w/red eye


My-Sept.


Coreopsis-Moonbeam-Lt. Yellow Jn-Oct


Tricyrtis x Amethystina Amethyst Toad Lily Ag-Oct


Tricyrtis x Gates of Heaven-ToadLily-Yellow-Oct


Anemone japonica-September Charm-Pink-Sept-nov


Veronica Sunny Border-Navy Blue-Ju-Oct


Veronica x Goodness Grows Navy Blue My-Oct


Veronica x Royal Candles-Navy Blue my-oct


Veronica Georgia Blue Blue-My-Oct





These are a few summer time flowers that I grow at the green house where I work, As for winter flowers north of Zone 7, you have Pansies, all colors and Violas all colors, some have cutesie names, my favorite pansy is Maxium Marina and I love the yellowDelight, Maxium Matrix Sunrise Yellow Pansie, you have Snapdragons, Dusty Miller, Parsley, Ornamental Kales, Cabages. Hope these were nice enought names for you!!!!!
Reply:Not sure what you meant about "nice."


Summer flowers


daisy, rose, petunia, lily, hyacinth, honeysuckle, morning glory, alyssum, begonia, cosmos, impatiens, rose of sharon, lilac, hydrangea, butterfly bush, aster, allium, penta, hibiscus, freesia, bleeding heart, peony, magnolia, pitcher plant, echinacea, brown-eyed susan, bluebells, gardenia, zinnia, wisteria, jasmine, thistle, bouganville, coxcomb





winter: pansy, hellebore,





That's fun



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment